We’re thrilled that you would like to come and join us at Lemaire! Be it for a special occasion, or just a night out with friends, we’ve put together a what to know guide for reservations at Lemaire.
- We strongly encourage advanced reservations.
- Peak days, such as Friday and Saturdays, every night in December, and holidays typically sell out 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Advanced reservations will be required during the holiday season from November 25 – December 31.
- We have a limited number of tables that can hold large parties, we recommend 1-2 months advance reservations for non-peak days and 3-5 months for peak days.
- Reservations are taken six months to the date in advance at 9am. For example, reservations for October 5th open on April 5th.
- Due to the unique layout of the restaurant:
- Parties larger than four are considered a large party in Lemaire and reservations must be made over the phone.
- Parties larger than ten require a private dining space.
- We are unable to accept multiple table reservations, such as two tables of six next to each other.
- Reservations are currently accepted for lunch and dinner and breakfast during the week depending on business levels.
- Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to accept reservations / walk-ins for breakfast service on Saturdays and Sundays for those not staying in the hotel with us.
- An automatic gratuity of 20% is automatically added to all parties larger than six.
- We are unable to do separate checks for parties larger than seven and are unable to accept more than four forms of payment.
- Specific seating requests are always noted, and we do our best to accommodate these.
- We take food allergies / dietary concerns extremely serious in Lemaire, with steps taken to avoid cross contamination.
- Please let us know at the time of booking what allergies a guest might have so we can note it in the reservation and plan accordingly.
- We recognize how stressful this can be so our goal is to make the dining experience enjoyable and worry free. Please contact the Events Manager directly with any concerns.
- Other special requests, such as flowers, special desserts, or menu items, can usually be accommodated; however, these do take more time. Please contact the Events Manager to discuss these requests.
- Requests made in online reservations are not guaranteed.
- Opens at 11am, Monday-Saturday, and noon on Sundays, and stays open until close.
- Bar seating is first come, first serve.
- The conservatory is reservations only for breakfast and lunch and then first come, first serve for lounge seating in the evening.
- From 2pm-5pm daily, we offer a lighter fare lounge menu.